Repair / Warranty Request
We would like to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible, so we kindly ask you to carefully follow the next steps.
- Check whether the item falls within the return or warranty period.
- Click 'Next' at the bottom right to fill in the warranty form.
Note: It’s important to backup the data and files on your iPhone or iPad. We may have to reset the device or return it to the factory settings. We are not liable for any loss of data.
- Please disable "Find my iPhone" on your iPhone or iPad, otherwise we will not be able to handle the request. Failure to turn off the 'Find my iPhone' may cause unnecessary delays. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn off Search my [device].
- Place the article in the original packaging, complete with all accessories and make sure it is securely packed in a shipping box.
- Add your proof of purchase / order confirmation that you have received within the shipment.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box (not on the packaging of the item itself). Please tape the box shut tightly.
- As soon as we have received your request, we will send an email including a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number within two working days. It’s important that you save this number as a reference.